If you are looking for a Sewing Machine Operator job in Canada, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Employers are looking for someone who is skilled in using a sewing machine and has experience in garment manufacturing. If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and cover letter today.
A sewing machine operator is a skilled worker who uses a sewing machine to create clothing and other fabric products. The job requires a good eye for detail, as well as strong manual dexterity. Sewing machine operators must be able to work quickly and efficiently, as they often have tight deadlines to meet.
Applicants must have minimum 1 year of experience working in similar field before.
English or French
No degree, certificate or diploma required
- Must be able to operate sewing machines or sew by hand
- Must be able to set in sleeves, pockets, collars and other garment pieces
- Must be able to mark, cut and sew fabric
- Must be able to design patterns to fit measurements
- Must have good attention to details
- Must be able to work in fast paced environment
|JOB TITLE||LOCATION||HOW TO APPLY?|
|Sewing Machine Operator||Montréal, QC||View & Apply|
|Sewing Machine Operator||Scarborough, ON||View & Apply|
|Sewing Machine Operator||Kelowna, BC||View & Apply|
|Tailor||Surrey, BC||View & Apply|
|Tailor||Edmonton, AB||View & Apply|